Tuesday, July 27, 2010

JB , Cine

July 20 .


Off day , JB .


Woke up around 8:30am , did jellies :D






After doing the jellies was like .. 12pm already ! Went to get prepared and waited for love to come over to my place to pass the durians and bathe .

He was so late till it was already like 4 or 5pm when we left my place .








Took a cab to Woodlands checkpoint and realised it was sooo much faster than making a whole big round to Bugis and take bus .. Totally wasting time . -,-

Walked around City Square had a light lunch then walk and walk to look for a perfect tote Yiwei was satisfied with until around 7pm , went to have our dinner !

Have to really thank Jianming sia , but well firstly got to thank Elaine for getting such a nice bf to drive us around and willing to hang around with us (:

Had our delicious dinner ! The chili crab and mantou omg frigging shioook . BUT .. We cannot finish the crab !! Left 2 pieces and 3 mantou haha my love old man ask the person to takeaway for us .. Lol ..
















After dinner Jianming drove love and I to the customs (: My love then pass the takeaway crab to Yiwei for her to bring it back home :D

Came back to Sg with love at around 11pm . Headed down to Cineleisure for our accidentally booked wrongly date movie .





Went to Old Town to pass time before our movie started .


Love their mocha teehehe :p




I asked love a lot of qns about him and his ex gf . I'm curious but after knowing , I don't know .. the feeling is .. indescribable . Hah ! Girls are always like this . Oh well ..

Went for the movie and I find it quite okay , but my friends didn't like it . I don't know , it's fine seriously . Haha ..

After the movie was home sweet homeee (:

No comments: