Sunday, May 16, 2010

Prawning.

May 5.

Prawning.





After work went Prawning. Reno, Jason, Yiwei and I left first to take train there, but end up we reached later than Benny, Yuki and Don. Haha ! Blame somebody la .. Don't wanna take cab . -,-

Yiwei and I shared a fishingprawning rod . Haha .. I didn't caught a single one , felt too chekark . :\ Will not want to go prawning again. Though I'm not vegetarian and I love to eat poultry, but catching it alive and eat it afterwards is something I don't think I can do . Haha .. :D

They caught damnnnnnnnnn fuckinggggggg loadsssssssss . Crazy peeps .. Don still release some back cos he's vegetarian, he can't kill actually. :D

Still okay la , other than feeling chekark and tired sleepy , that was not too bad an experience (:

Sometimes I feel, the people really does matters(:

***

May 7.

Missedlovergirl.


This lovergirl was super missed by meeeee :D Came down to Bugis Village that day and we catch up a little . Wna find one day visit her at her wrkplace @ Vivo. Haha :D

Sweetiegirl.

No comments: