Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mar 19

Was supposed to go prawning after work. Jio-ed by the handsome Peppermint, but who knows, he frigging went MIA by the time all of us knock off. && after a few days when I saw him he explained saying that none of us wanted to go, so he left -,- Bastarddddd.

So, the feel of having that night out was still strong, went to have our supper first to pass time. In fact, only Yiwei and I ate, the rest, Xiao Gui, Peiquan, Reno and Samuel just sat there, all using either phones / iTouch. :\ Had yummy Korea Cuisine heheh! ;D

After supper had nothing better to do already, none of them wanted to go Mustafa with me :( Don't understand leh, I find it quite fun what, but nobody else likes it like I do. Haha..

They suggested to pool. I was not up to their standard, so I just told them I don't know how to play in order to get away from awkwardness. Haha .. Yiwei and I watched them play till 2am . That's long . Lucky there's photo hunt machine hohoho !

That's it. Home @ 3am.


Mar 20

After work, decided to catch a movie cos it's a fucking Saturday night! Haha..

No kakis that day. Only Yiwei, Xiao Gui and I.

Caught When In Rome. Niceeeeeeeey ! Kristen Bell godamn pretty omg. Josh Duhamel, more omgggggggg, damn charming lah! So tall..! Loveeeeloveeeeeeeeeee!




When we were on our way to The Cathay that day, the cab driver damn funny..

Cos I kept thinking like as if I had forgotten to take something back with me, then when in the cab I recalled ! It's the pants I just bought.

So I said, "啊!我记得我忘记拿什么了!我忘记拿我的裤子!"

Then there was a moment of silence.

Driver said, "蛤,你没有穿裤子?!我要报警了!"

Everyone LOL for a few seconds..

Me, "我有穿啦!"

Driver then said this.. best I tell you..

"哦,我以为没有,如果没有我就要[抱紧]了"

How funny is this ?! Crappy driver like my boss. Haha ! When he say the 抱紧, we still never realised is that 抱紧 until he emphasized on that word. Haha! Top joke ever . Seriously.

Home @ 3am.


Mar 23











Off day.

Woke up at 2pm. Prepared and rushed over to the Chinese Medical Centre at Kovan around 3:30pm, cos we thought it close at 4 when it's actually 5. Haha..

After our consultation, headed over to Bugis ! Had actually wanted to make a trip to the new mall City Square Mall. Haha.. But didn't have enough time already. So skipped it till next time!

Went to Bugis to get my free bag! Hoho.. Best la.. Love it max. Thanks to someone kakaka ;D Walked around Bugis Junc and Village, left at around 8pm.

Took bus back to Punggol, alight at the stop where the Pasamalam is located at(: I loveeeeeeee night market! Haha..

Even if it's a soooo short and simple trip out, I spent $75. Oh god, kill me please.


Bye.


Who says Monga won't be screening in Sg ?! Hmph!

Anyways, I watched it already, quite nice(: Support them! Screening on April 15!



No comments: