Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to Mummy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUMMY!

HAHA..

Her birthday is on April Fool's day! ;D


First prank on me. From Benny Cheong. He called to say he's under my block with Molly. Asked me to go down. && I went down. -,-

-

Actually I have nothing much to blog about,
I'll see what photos I have then will elaborate a bit(:

-

Soooo..

I downloaded this Purikura thing on iPhone..

Oh speaking of iPhone, I exchanged temporary with my Sis for the apps etc.. Heheh.. Will be getting a white one soon after I get someone to take over my current phone line. Impatient, I can't wait till like September2010 till the 4G is launched in Sg.

Toooooooo fucking longgggg.


Ok back to topic..

This Purikura thing is soooooo adorable! I can edit the pics like the real purikura, just that it's not that advance in those clip arts etc la.. Cannot expect too much from a free app! Haha..









Maybe you guys can try it out. It's FREE. So why not? :D

-

Went to the night market that one night. Saw something interesting haha..

It's potatoes!! How cool ? ;)




Pervert abuneh we saw on the bus.









He was enjoying his sexy girl dance video in his N73. That dance was completely like a stripper dance excluding stripping. Haha.. Then he was like feeling so conscious about it, he kept looking around to see if anyone is looking at him 'enjoying' the video. HAHAHA..

-


Whenever I wear this F21 lace jeans, everyone will ask me..

"Eh, you wear leggings inside ah?"

-,-

-

A stupid face after jogging.



-

Here comes SUPACAMWHOREEEEEE ~






-

So!

Was out with family for dinner to celebrate my Mum birthday early.

Some of the yummy goody foody! :D

We got like so many dishes but some are too delicious looking to resist so I forgot to take photo! HAHAHA.. K lah, just 3, enough.









-

When is your happiest day?

Mine is..

PAYDAY!! :D







Wooohooooooo ~ Don't rob me, thank you(:


WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA ~

No comments: