Friday, March 19, 2010

313@Somerset

Off day.

Was supposed to meet Rebecca and Meiping to visit Huiping and bb, but cos of some reason, I decided to visit her and her bb another time, like when bb one mth(: Then after actually meeting Joseph and his friend go Thai pub, but end up he say never go-,- Siannnnnzxsxzz.

Met up with Szemian Bestie(:

Took a cab to her place to pick her up then off to hit town. Waste money take cab cos of stupid rain lah! D:

First stop was Orchard Central. We only shopped at the first level and basement. Bought a slipper for urgent need cos my flats was soaked by the rain, chio digital watch and a liquid eyeliner from Missha. Thought Missha was extinct in Sg already. Haha! I loveee their eyeliner. I used to use it till I can't find anymore anywhere. The last one I used I still remembered it was bought in Guardian on a small shelf. Haha!

Hooray, Missha eyeliners again! x3 BUT.. this time I bought their new series one, the previous one went OOS in Korea already, so have to waaaaaaaaaaaait.

I realised I loveeee to buy liquid eyeliners. Even when I already have a lot of it. -,- Lousy ones. Rimmel, L'oreal, Yokoso!Toyko, Black cat all cannot be compared with Missha's standard. Heh!

&& the digital watch salesgirl. -,- From Myanmar. I can only say "sa pipi la".. Haha ! Others not suitable to use with her :x She's super slow in adjusting the watch time and date manxzxss -,- Cos the watch super chioooo k, if not I sure dun wan already lol..

So after Orchard Central, walked over to 313@Somerset.

Forever 21. Killer paradise, in fact the whole 313 is a killer mall. :( I threw in $85 there for a jeans and 2tops. Then pay tgt with Sm, so got $20 voucher, save $10. Haha! ;D

Inside the tattered is laceeeeeey laceeeeeeeeeey !


Neon yellow.. Oh god.. Love it max.



After that went to shop around.. Cotton On.. Charles & Keith, Uniqlo .. Standard one lah.. All the shops I go.. Haha! :D

Had our dinner at one lousy super not nice hong kong cafe. :\ The food.. wah.. lousy to max max max. But cheap! Haha.. 2 person $25 only hoho..

I almost forgot I can redeem a free headband from New Look, so went to find the shop, best ah! Bought 2 tops there and redeemed my freeeeeeee headband, but ugly. Lol..


Supachiooooooo ~ Can't wait to wear it omg.
$50plus oh god how to resist!



Wah, from this day onwards, I swear evry mth I only need to go one stop for evrything. Haha! If I really wanna get smth, and not window shop, 313@Somerset is more than enough. Haha! ;D

But.. Cos I need to save money for Thailand trip, I decided to ban this mall for 2 months. Haha! ;D

After all the retail therapy, went to catch a movie at Cineleisure.





Super niceeeee ! Exciting lah, ending quite heart warming (: Sweet.

Home @ 10pm.

No comments: