Saturday, March 13, 2010

Holiday Plaza

Mar9


Off day!











Woke up at around 2pm, prepared and left house at 4pm.

Cabbed down to Bugis to Watsons to get smth, then rushed off to the bus terminal. Took a bus to M'sia, then took a private cab to Holiday Plaza.

Was supposed to be looking for my Yumii little doll there, cos my boss spoiled it:( But it's out of stock lah! :'( I want to go back KL to get it laaaaaa~ Sadd..

Bought 5 new psp games! Haven't get it in my psp yet, don't nice not hoho..

Soooo many frigging replica there manszxzzx.. All look fucking authentic! Even the inside.. Heheh.. :D And not very expensive lehhh.. Hmm, maybe after I get back from Thailand will make a trip there again(:

After Holiday Plaza we cabbed down to The Store. Had our fav siew mai, but before that I saw lok lok at the roadside, Yiwei said it's filthy, but I insisted on having it, so she accompany me haha.. but end up when she saw all the food choices she screamed "eh i want to eat i want to eat!" . LOL.. 笑死我..

Bought my fav palate eye shadow then called 二姑丈 to come pick us up.

Went back to Yiwei's place, was already around 8pm. Yiwei took some clothes and then we left again. Together with her family, went to have our late dinner. (: After dinner 二姑丈 drove us to the custom, then we took bus back to Sg.

Reached Sg at around 11pm. && home @ 12am.

Tired! Energy drained out.

No comments: