Friday, February 5, 2010

Shopping spree for CNY & Daddy's bday!



Met up with Szemian Bestie yesterday! Been sooo long since we met. Haha..

Dropped off my cabby at Wisma! ;) When I met her was like so funny lah, like we bumped into each other coincidentally like that.. HAHA.. >,<

First stop was F21. Hehe.. I tried a studded denim jeans and 2 tops and I love it all, got it all. :D Then went over to Charles & Keith. I realised I don't have any slippers anymore! Had never had a shortage of slipper haha! In the end, when I decided that I'll get the same design I bought previously, I realised that they changed the base of it, super slippery lah.. So gave it up and left with a black studded wallet.

Then went over to Cotton On but left with nothing. Next was Dorothy Perkins! Bought 2 simple pretty piece heh..

Went over to Warehouse too, but didn't fancy anything plus..! Their stuff are fucking expensive!! Hahaha..

&& seriously I didn't expect Lacoste basic polo will cost thaaaaaaat muchhhhh, way to muchhhhhh. The 60% off second piece sale was quite attractive though. ;D

So by the time we left Wisma I already spent like.. $220. -,-

Walked over to Far East Plaza. Nothing much attracts me there! Had Chippy! Yay!! Haha.. Been thinking about it for so long already.

Dropped by Enamour to look for Miaomiao to gossip a while! Bought 2 fake lashes and a box of mask from her(: I totally forgotten about the whitening cream I asked her to recommend. HAAHAH!

Went to hunt for the Vans shoe I fancy, but couldn't find the colour. Only got white and pink :( I want black and pink laaa! :(

Slowly walked over to Cineleisure. Had actually wanted to go 313, just for F21, but since I already got what I wanted at the Wisma outlet, so a bit no point lah.. Time was running out also.

Dine at our fav Hong Kong Cafe! ;D

*Bestie! I know what song is that already! I was thinking very very hard about it and finally I googled and found it. Heh, clever right..*

Left and took a bus down to Bugis St. Rushed to find Ahpui, cos he wanted to buy Havaianas so I wanted to double check what colour does he want exactly and I'll rush to Bugis Junc to get it, but in the end he told me Bugis Junc don't have the colour he want -,-

Walked around before leaving and I bought a denim jacket, a studded slipper and lastly a red polo for my Brother which he claimed that it's fugly. :(

Left at around 10:30pm. (:





Been so long since I had a shopping spree like this. Fucking enjoying! BUT.. after the enjoyment, it's time to suffer. Hahaha! Hopefully I don't overspend this month, don't want to advance cos Uncle don't like it and I hate to see his blackie face all the time. Haha..


My loots!! Heh;D



Also can't stand it that he kept complaining to Benny about me being late. First, I'm like 30mins late but he made it seem like I was late for 3hrs. Second, it's none of Benny's business, other than the job was intro-ed by him, so I don't see why he should complain to him.

He did said a bit to me like, ask me to not be late later he deduct a lot $$ from me then I know this kind of thing. IF, he really felt so pissed off, he can jolly well scold me or something. He is the boss. I really don't see the need for him to talk behind my back. Fuckshit.

Ok end of Boss thing. Haha..


Which is better?



So today's my Dad's birthday!! && Charlie birthday also!! Haha..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 生日快乐!!

Woke up in the afternoon, dilly dally in my room till around 4pm, bathe and rushed down to Compass Point. Went to the bank to inquire about my Ibanking thing sigh irritating.

Kiddy Palace to get prezzie for Cyrus upcoming first month celebration on Saturday! :D Excited. I must find a chance to carry her hehe..


For Baby Cyrus(:



Bought a cake then went home. Waited for all of them to come home, Bro drove us to the restaurant near their workplace, had yummy food bla bla bla.. then came home cut cake bla bla bla.. now everyone's asleep left me.

Soooooo, I'm feeling kind of lazy to type already. Off to watch more Youtube vids, bye. Benny is nagging me to not be late already-,- See lah.. Find trouble for me leh. D:


***


No comments: