Wednesday, January 13, 2010

M'sia dye hair :D





***

OFF-DAY!

Woke up early today to prepare and rushed off to JB.

First time ever taking a bus in. SUPER easy. HAHA.. Would still prefer a car more lah.. Save the longggg walking distances and cab fares to our destination.

Headed over to Sutera Mall for RM15(: Went over to Intermede, while waiting for Yurii the slow poke. Haha.. Esther was busy, so we waited for her to be free then went in and had our hair coloured&cut! :D

I hate blackie blackie hair.. Hate uneven hair colour even mre! :\

I had never had so many people attending to my hair at the same time before. Lol.. Feeling was weird.. That's the difference between professional and students. Haha.. Esther looked really serious when cutting hair! Goodgood(:

Well, overall was good! I like my haircut and colour! :D

Oh, while we were waiting for Esther to be free, we gave Yurii her b'day prezzie;D She was so f.touched. WAHAHA..! Satisfied. Hope she really likes it. ("x")







Went to have our dinner! 3 of us were damn hungry!! HAHA.. Look at the photos, before dye and after ;D









Kiss goodbye to my Iphone in 2days time. (:



New hoodie. ;) Took less than 5mins to get this. Totally love it to the ultimate max. HAHA.. I dunno why, I just like it a lot, maybe it's studded? Hah! RM60.




***

Random day of Steamboat. Captured by Eugene-,-

No comments: