Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday , Bestie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , BESTIE !! ♥




Met Szemian Bestie at around 2pm , took the train to Dhoby Ghaut , and made our way to The Cathay for HSM3 , but only the first row seats were available , some more separated . -,- So decided to go to Cineleisure to watch the 5:05pm show .

Took a cab to Cineleisure . Had Hong Kong Cafe as our lunch/dinner . Forgot to buy tickets first and ended up buying the 7:20pm show cos there was only left with the first row seats also . :\




My Curry Chicken Mee Sua


Her Sweet&Sour Chicken Chop w Spaghetti


Har Gao


Prawn Paste Chicken


In the end , we couldn't finish our food . :x

Camwhore time @ the toilet !






Candid ! :p



Walked over to Wisma . F21 made me came out empty-handed again . Cotton On made me spent $80 . -,- Guess my whole wardrobe will be filled with Cotton On Apparels soon .. Haha ! :D

All I bought was bottoms . Boring ! I need more tops !! D: Too fat to fit into nice clothing . A leopard print top attracts me in Dorothy Perkins , but something about it made me decide to not buy it . :p

Walked back to Cineleisure and saw Priscilla ! :D Still as attractive as ever , sexaye leiiii ! Haha ..

Went for the movie , it was awesome , other than having to see Troy and Gabriella being so intimidate . D: It's a really great movie . (: Heart Troy Bolten/Zac Efron . Haha !




Took a cab to Bugis Junction, while in the cab I let Bestie try the egg tarts she said it was okay .

Bought a pinkie bedding for my very detestable Pipi .

Photos:





Walked over to Village and let Xinyi and co. tried the egg tarts I made . All of them are so nice to actually finished it ! I can see it's not very nice as there's a lot of burnt parts . :x Well , it's my first try !

Ken said the dough was too thick , but he still finish it up . (: I'm very happy la , all of them are so nice ! :D

I'm gonna make Jelly for them next month ! Second attempt , comments from them is : Make it sweeter .



I'm really tired of everything ,
just wanna have a good long rest .

No comments: