Friday, April 25, 2008

Quick Update !

Wednesday

Off-day .

I never went out . :D

Szemian came over to my place at around 5pm, then slack until around 6pm, went to Punggol Plaza . Actually I wanted to get Wendy to cut my hair, but she say got to wait for around 1hour. So my Sis met us up, and the three of us just hang around the stupid fucking small Punggol Plaza. Lol.

Cut my hair already ! :D


Thursday / Today






Work at 11am today. Lucky I woke up at Lavender Mrt Station, if not I sure sit over stop again. :p

Met up with Madeleine at the traffic light, walked to Village together. Bought my watch !

Totally broke . D:

Worked at Cosine today !

Ahxing dropped by ! He very steady sia, yesterday he said he's coming to visit me in Msn, today he really come ! S-t-e-a-d-y ! Unlike some other people.. :( He looked more mature in real ! I prefer him in real than photo. Haha. He also say I look better in real. :p

Although Ruiting had lost her job, she still came down to help out at Messy . I think she like Rickson lor, wherever Rickson is, will be the place where she is. Fucking true I tell you .

I told Uncle that Szemian like him, then guess what he say ? He ask me to ask Szemian want go watch movie with him on Sunday (His off) ! HA HA HA !!! :DDD

Justin know I think Ah Mok very handsome already, blame it on Ruiting! Damn damn damn, don't know if he'll go tell him, he kept on teasing me today. D:

Then his Boss know about my situation, about me being "on the dot" , so he say, if I really got "pok", go to his push cart . ;D See ! I got a job standby already. :p

This is a super super angry thing which happen to me today.

.
.
.
.
.

I fell down, no, I slipped down one step on the escalator today. -,-

I thought Rickson saw it, but he didn't. :D Cos if he looked up, it's the escalator already . :p

It's not very embarrassing la, it's VERY pain!!! It still hurts now . :'(

Left: The escalator bruise ,
Right: I don't know how the fuck I hurt myself there.


I told Rickson after I got back, he didn't laughed, and asked me if I'm okay. Lol. He say if he sees it, when I'm on the escalator, I will hear something already (His laughter) . Haha. I told Benny, he ask me the escalator got any problem mah . -,- Jason also said the same thing ! I told Uncle and Madeleine, Madeleine LAUGHED, Uncle asked me if I'm alright . Haha. I think it's really a good time to see who are the ones who cared . Madeleine is the rudest one. D: Actually I didn't told her, I'm telling Uncle, but she was there, so she listened too and laughed . -,-

Served him right for making me blog this up ,
who ask him always scare me !! D:




Awaiting for tomorrow's arrival . ;D

No comments: