Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Late Late Late

Happy Birthday to Mummy and Happy April Fool !


Late for 10minutes today. So I got to turn up at 11am tomorrow, again !! D:

I'm sooooo going to reach early tomorrow ! Hmph !

Work today was quite boring, sales wasn't good too. :( Okay, sales was not good, so obviously I'm almost doing nothing today, except eating and drinking. No wonder I got stomachache when on my way home, the pain come and go until I reached home, forced the shit to come out, then now I can be happily blogging.

I finally got everything cleared, I mean the confusion.

Malvin is the one who is married and had a baby. Shotgun marriage. Not Ken. :x And.. Uncle sacked him yesterday. :( Now then I know that he was new too ! He started work only 1 or 2 days before me. :\ Reason: Do thing very slow and lazy, always late.

Edwin left. Benny off. Ken still doesn't want to talk to me. Ruiting is nice.

A new guy came, today is his 2nd day. Uncle say now they got 2 more people, so they will have to choose people now. I hope he doesn't sack me. Cos I kind of like this job already. :\

Saw Angel! Haha. She said I slim down a lot. :\ Then I reply, "but still fat". HAHAHAHA !

Uncle is super unhappy about me being late, but he's still super nice to just give me warnings, he say if is other people they will ask him/her don't need to go to work tomorrow already. :\ I'm super scared that I'll get sacked now, so..

Tata ! I'm going to go sleep and wake up early tomorrow morning ! I cannot be lateeeee !

No comments: