Thursday, April 3, 2008

11am is driving me crazy

11am 11am 11am !

Everyday also need to go at 11am ! D:

Blame myself for being late. -,-

I have to turn up at 11am tomorrow again. Three days in a row already ! :( I want to rest nahhhh .

Anyways, today got a newcomer. Her name is Madeline. I kept thinking of Mannequin when I say her name. LOL. Her got a set of gold hair! Hahaha. She worked at X-Factor today, with Benny and Ken and the new guy. Now, she is even better with Benny. -,- Super not glad, cos I started work around 4 days before her leiiii . :( Sigh, since she's working at X-Factor the whole of today, I don't see why she won't be closer with them la. I know I'm contradicting. :\

I'm only good with Uncle and Ruiting. -,- They're really nice people. Ruiting helped me in a lot of thingssss ! Unlike Benny, today say the mannequin's clothes very ugly. D: I change away the top Ruiting put on the mannequin already he still think is ugly! Know what I change to ? Polo Tee. The bottom is a white short. Tell me where ugly !!! D: Stupid freaky guy. Sigh. But even the new guy also think is "out" lei. D: Super sad. "My fashion sense !~ Where are youuuu !~"

I shall ask for his name tomorrow. -,-

Oh gosh, tomorrow will be a super busy day. I got to pack all the 2 overflowing BIG bags of clothes with Ruiting !

Have I mentioned that I was left all alone in Cosine today?

Uncle decided to get Ruiting to teach me how to use the cashier today and left me there, ON MY OWN. D:

I kept on making mistakes please. And I was so fucking busy, lost, anxious and bored. -,-

I hope tomorrow will be a better day. :)

Oh oh, got 2 necklaces I bought online! ;D

I'm getting the "Bes" and Szemian the "tie". :p


I bought the black one.



Nobody came to look for me lor, all boxim oneeee. :( Last thing, I guess I'm going to die even more earlier, I'm going to die of Lungs Cancer. :\

No comments: