Monday, March 31, 2008

Mum's Birthday




Off day today. :)

Quite sad actually. Cannot see Edwin for his last day. :( Never mind! Since we aren't very close yet anyway.

Bro drove me and his gf to meet Dad, Mum and Sis @ Joo Chiat.

Had dinner there, celebrating my Mum's birthday as well, her birthday is on April Fool! ;D

Rojak, Fried Dough Stick w Mayo, Mee Goreng, Veggies, Satay, Fried Rice and lastly, the main dish, CRABSSS !

Totally going gaga over crabs please. Hahaha. Yummy to the maximum. I feel like eating the Chilli Crab from the Coffee Shop located near Prime Mart now. Lol.

Doesn't look appealing, but it's super nice okay.
The Black Pepper Sauce is superb. Hot and sweet. x)


Headed home at around 8pm, and reached home at around 8:30pm. Luckily I got to catch "U Are The One", I didn't forgot my M3 all along okay! Hahaha. I bet I won't be able to watch it next week.

Now I think Clement is cuteee too. I like his teeth, super cute. :B

***I got a problem now***

I don't know what's my schedule for tomorrow !!

Bye! *Off to sms Uncle*

No comments: