Sunday, March 30, 2008

Super Late .




I'm super tired.


Was SUPER late please. Was supposed to be there at 12pm, but I only reached at 4pm. -,- I woke up at 2:30pm, by Kaixin's Sms, left home at 3pm. Fast yea ? Haha. Uncle(My mum's sworn bro) drived me to Paya Lebar and I took the train to Bugis ! No big difference though, also took 1hour to reach, I thought will reach earlier. Lol.

Although Ah Siang Uncle don't like people to be late, but he didn't blamed me. It's Benny who seems more angry. :( He kept on saying "You sleep until very good hor, so late then wake up", etc etc. :(

They all thought I don't want to work already. :\

Work was tough, but with that super nice, funny, cute and good-looking uncle around, I think that's alright already la. Haha. Lucky I won't be working with Benny. :x Aiya, cannot cannot, tomorrow uncle off, scarly sway mouth, really work with him. :x

Actually.. Today I got go over to X-Factor(Benny's side) for a while, then he ask me help him look after outside, I think that's actually better although it's quite hot and inside is cooler, cos I don't really want to face him and we've got nothing to talk about. Super awkward. -,-

Saw Jolene while I was at X-Factor. ;D

Heard from Ruiting, about a guy, only Szemian know, his name is Ken. He's married please ! He's only 19 now. -,- Super handsome lor.

That nice guy, his name is Malvin. :) He's still very nice today. Haha.

Might continue or quit ? I don't know either. Let me try for some more time.

Bye ! Shall turn in as soon as possible in case I oversleep again, I guess the second time if I'm that late, I'll be in deep shit.

No comments: