Sunday, March 16, 2008

NORDY NORDY AND MORE NORDY ;

Met up with Szemian Nordy @ around 3pm.

Headed to Central because there's some problems with her PSP so she need to find Eng Tong. D: (I bet he must be feeling really irritated by us. Haha.)

Got to know that backstabber girl name is Felicia . Michelle told me like a lot people know I go Concept 109 interview, as in left number only la. I don't know if Felicia was the one who went to spread around, but anyways .. Jeneve also know already. So basically, I have nothing to be afraid of, I just don't want the people there to have bad impression on me. :(

Left for Bugis at around 6pm .

It's been sooooo long since I went there. I still love there as much! :D

Bought 2 things! :D

Fake Lashes again! Hahaha! Okay, I know I'm weird, cos I keep buying and buying but you never see me put it on at all right .. I need some help please. I always can't stick both of the tip properly. :( LIQUNNNNNN ~ HELP ! ~ And one more reason for not putting it on is because the lashes I have are all very .. exaggerating. Lol. Too dolly to match with most of my dressing. :(


And Metal Casing for my precious little baby! :D 'Mai siao siao hor', $25 okay! D: Heartache.


Went to Hougang at around 7pm.

Challenger because Nordy want to buy the plug for charging her PSP.

Then went to job-hunt a bit.

And tadah!

Dinner! ~

Was super hungry! I forgot I didn't had anything at all in the afternoon!! :\ && Nordy toooo. Lol.

Delifrance.






Home sweet home at around 9pm.

I totally love love love today ok! Saw quite a number of handsomeeeeee ~ xD

Got one even sit in front of us in the bus! Hehe. Both of us think that he's actually listening to our conversation all the while. Haha.

Okay, bye! :D

Oh ya, any recommendations for repairing computers ? :\

No comments: