Saturday, February 23, 2008

Town ! ;

Okay, so met up with Sis at Tampines, then off we go to Town.

Paragon to meet a Seller, finally got my Rolling Stones Tee in like 2months plus. I swear I'm never going to buy anything from them anymore lor. The deal was like on the 11 December 2007. Until now then meet okay, can see how long right, actually, she got the tee long time ago already, but the problem was like, our time always clashes and so, was unable to meet up. So, last month, we decided on postage, but early this month, she told me her friend say cannot do postage. -,- Decided to meet up again, and yup, finally, it's today. And when we met, the way she look at me was like.. kind of look down on me ? I don't know, I don't quite like her. :( Chewing something inside her mouth, then looking at me with the kind of stuck up face, but she's actually quite model-like. :x Anyways, I don't like her, seriously.


So now, Nordy have 2 things with me, one is the leggings, the other one is the rolling stones tee. ;) && congrats to Nordy! You know what I mean. ;) ♥

Walked over to Cineleisure, then had our lunch at the food court.

Super niceeee ~


Then Kbox, finally!! :D




Haven't been to Kbox for a very long time already. I really miss singing!!~




Headed to Cuppage, nah, not pool, my Sis wanted to go check out the phones at the Starhub outlet, lame right.

Home sweet home by bus 581, can anyone tell me how this City Shopper Bus works ? It's fucking complicated!!~ D:

One last thing, I'm actually on a dilemma now, I don't know if I should apply for ITE and take up the beauty course. Should I ? I know all of you will go like, "of course, I think you really should go back to studies lor." , but.. I don't know. I think I'll go check out more about ITE first. :(

No comments: