Sunday, February 24, 2008

FORGET AND MOVE ON ;




Work was normal once again, nothing special happened. :)

Extremely bored and I'm quitting if Shuning did not got the job at Gobi. :(

I will miss him a lot, and I mean a looooooooot.

I have been wondering, what rights do I have to want him to take the initiative when I'm the one who's interested in him. I don't have. And I hate myself for being too fucking shy that I don't dare go get his number or talk to him or whatsoever. I don't know why the fuck I've been wanting him to take the initiative lor. Sucks. And I'm the one who will be happy all day long if he smiles at me, not him. I don't think he'll smile to himself when he sees me, I'm the one who will! Holy Shit, I really don't know what happen to me. D:

Now, I think.. All I have to do is to f-o-r-g-e-t and move on. :'(

No comments: