Friday, February 22, 2008

I ♥ Shuning! ;




Worked. ;)

Another boring day. I even fell asleep! Luckily Auntie woke me up. :x

Something really weird happened. A very weird customer really made my day weird. She brought her daughter to De Fanci, then she chose a loooooooooot, and I mean really a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of clothes for her daughter to try on. She want to get one, but she wanted my staff price. -,- I told her I don't know how many % I'll get if I buy, cos every time is Jeneve calculate one, but she insisted on wanting me to check it out. I told her I can actually give her 10% discount but she still want more. So I can't really do much but to agree to it, gave her my number and I bet she'll call me soon to ask me about the staff price thing. -,- Don't you think it's so weird ? Even my friends also never ask for staff price okay, furthermore, she's just a stranger customer. -,-

I want a real tattoo badly. :(


Drew it while I'm utterly bored. :(


Shuning came to find me!

After a while, Lyn(her name is also Wanling!) came to find me too!! :D First time seeing her. She's very pretty! CLICK!

And got to know which shop her cousin is working at too. Can't believe we're so near yet I've never seen her before. Lol. Her cousin is pretty tooooooo. Make me look so ugly. D:

AND AND AND.. She using the pink LG phone that I want! Omg, I'm so going to go check it out at LG's outlet. :p

Had an early dinner with Shuning at Subway. Yum yum, I heart Subway! Saw Yvonne there too, alright, it's quite normal since she's working there. Lol. :D

Walked round and round at Central, Shuning lah! Also indecisive. D:

In the end, she didn't bought anything there. -,-

Headed to Hougang Mall.

Walked around, actually, most of the time, we're at 25 hours. Cos she's looking for a watch and she doesn't want to go home without getting one. :\ She got a prettyyyyyy watch, which costs about $100+ (crazy) , but it's gorgeous. :( Too bad that it's not suitable for me and too expensive. :(

At around 10pm+, walked to her house and waited for my Brother to come fetch me home. ;)





I am very angry!!
Because I didn't got to catch
the last episode of
Taste Of Love!! D: D: D:


I never mentioned that I saw Felicia Chin right ? She's damn pretty ok. I really like her a lot lah! Tall, Slim, Pretty, Friendly. She carries a smile while she walking k, kind of crazy more than friendly. Haha. Doesn't like her new name and don't really think she should change it too, everyone is used to her original name already. -,-

No comments: