Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Dearest D-A-D !! ;

Saturday

Off-Day!!! ~

Stayed at home the whole day. Haha. It's actually quite good, at least finally a no make-up day! I've been putting on make-up for a whole month already lor. :(


Sunday




Look at this weirdy doody photo! Yuckssssssss..


Took leave to celebrate my Dad's birthday. ;)

The whole family went out together, that's so uber sweeeeeeeet right. Haha. :D

Sakura, then small little tiny weeny household shopping. ;)


I totally love Sakura!~ Was bloated like fuck puffer fish. :p






Absolutely yummy chocolate cake!! :D



Lovely Spongebob Bedsheet! Hahaha.
I got another extremely normal pink bedsheet too. Heh. :D


Look at how happy my Bobby is! Hahaha. :DD



Monday / Today

Today is the actual day of my Dad's birthday!~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY!~






Worked.

Shuning came to look for me and also to exchange things she bought at De Fanci, then after my work, went to auntie's shop to buy the inner piece I need for some of my apparels, then walked around, bought a transparent bra strap which I need too, lastly, some nail polish which are going as cheap as $2.90 at O2 now, original price is $5.90! No more cheapo price after CNY. ;)

My Sis and my collection, more will be added! Hehehaha!


Dine at Full House. ;) First time, and I'm definitely going to get my ass back there another time. ;D


Shuning bought a shoe, the flower pattern I loveeeee! And she also bought a bag, she seem so rich. :( Foot so small! Angryyyyyy!

Anyway, out with her was fun fun funnnnnnn! :D


Bye!

No comments: