Thursday, January 10, 2008

Working ;

8 January 2008





Worked full day. 11am till 9plus. I was dead beat. -,- Bored to the maximum, but luckily hot#01 and Beng#3 is around. Haha. I can just go and see them as and when I like when there's no people. Hehe.



I wore my new top! Omg, finally a new piece! I haven't been buying really nice clothes the whole of 2007. -,- Hate 2007!



Shuning came to look for jobs with her friend and she came to look for me! Haha. :D She's the second! Lovelove~


9 January 2008



Worked full day too! It's really going to kill me if I work full-time. -,-

After Yvonne knocked off, she came to me again and this time, she wants to go to Character.Attidude.Personality., thus came to ask if I want to tag along, because hot#1 is working there. Haha. :D I didn't went, cos I thought it would a bit too obvious. I shyyyyyyyy*

By the way, there's a promotion at Subway. It's grand opening!

Free Sandwich with purchase of any sandwich and 22oz drink. And some more of the buy this get this free thingy. Only available at The Central and Chinatown Point? Only a limited period, so those who want to save money or loveeee Subway, you can go, and remember to drop by De Fanci. Hahaha. Ya, this is the main point. :p


10 January 2008

Today worked from 11am till 4pm only.

Just right after I was walking towards the escalator to go the 1st floor..

I was walking pass the newly opened Dippin' Donuts, I saw an Ah Beng.
.
.
.
.

I stared at him, he stared at me, without turning away. Stared hard into his eyes and vice versa.

And we looked at each other till he walk pass me. -,- And when he pass by, he leaned really near to me, I can hear him playing with his tongue stud. :\

This is really weird lor. I won't really stare at a person for a fucking long time! Furthermore, he's not really hot. Haha. :D I'm very faithful to my hot#1, gonna ask for his name soon! :p I would normally turn away after catching a glimpse of someone, but that guy, I stared at him for I think 10 seconds, and he did the same thing too. -,- Weird.. Really weird.. He kind of look like a girl somehow. Haha. :D



11plus, I was in the shop already, and when I look at my phone, I realized it's still charging. -,- I took the charger out since 9plus, after around 2hours, my handphone is still charging, without a charger. -,- I think it's spoiled. :( Nevermind, I want to change phone lah! Intro me a pink flip phone or I will get this..



Sister came to look for me and we went to shopped around for a while then Subway, then shop again then HOME!~ Hahaha. :D I'm getting a bit lifeless. :(

Saw Kamy when we're at Punggol Mrt. Haha. :D


Do ask me out after work, just like Bessie!~ Meeting her up tomorrow! Movie date. Hehe. Loves~<3

Bye.

Oh, I asked Jayden how much will it be for crystallizing my handphone. The amount really, totally, absolutely turn me off. $188 for one side, $288 for both sides! Oh-mai-gut.. O,O

No comments: