Monday, January 7, 2008

Tired ;



Wow, I woke up at 8am today! Haha. :D To make my breakfast lah, if not I normally wake up at 8:30-9am. Heh.



I went to work with heavy eyes, my eyes just could not open up properly lor. Very sleepy. Kamy calls me 'Sleepy Head'. -,-

Actually there's nothing much today too. No sales again. Sigh. Jeneve opened sales not long after she came. :(

I told her about the hots* and she doesn't even know about hot#1!! Omg. How can that be lor.. Today wasn't hot#1 working in there. Hot#2 I also never see clearly, no chance, but today that guy in that shop wear till very orbit. :x

I want a boyfriend! I asked Bessie to intro me guys in her course. Hahaha! :D

Oh! I met Khairuddin and Fauzi in the bus just now! Haha. I miss them a lot. They are funny, cute and fun to be with lah! Fauzi is still the same, still has a glib tongue. Haha. Khai became more friendly liao! Heh. Last time he so shy lor! I likeee him too. He's cuteee. Especially with that Nerdy Specs. B) Forgot to ask him where he got it so I can tell my gor. Sigh. Maybe ask Kaixin help me ask. Hehe. I miss school, just a little.

When I was still a student, I can just continue sleeping when I'm feeling tire, but now.. I can't. Working is different, no matter how much I don't feel like going, I still have to go. That's call responsibility. If I just give Jeneve a surprise call, telling her, I think I can't go today, how would she be able to reach in time or find someone to replace me. I say, working is a lot tougher than studying. In school, we can depend on teachers. At work, who can I depend on? Sigh. I finally realize the tough of working. In the past, I doesn't want to study, thinking that working is better, at least I can earn money and buy everything I want. Although now I feel that studying is better, but neither will I quit. I'm never going to regret the path I chose. :)

Jeneve says she feels that I'm very mature, my thinking and all that. Said that at 16, those things that I think of shouldn't be at this age. Haha. :)

By the way, tell me if I should go to Crystallize/Wrap my handphone leh! I feel like getting a new phone lah! :( I want a pink flip phone!! Intro? :D





No comments: