Friday, January 11, 2008

Irritated ;

I am feeling a little.. Irritated.

I hope you can just leave me alone, even though you said you can't, I won't bother. I'm not interested in being the closest girl friend of yours. Contact me once in a while, I can do with it, but if it's everyday, like what you're doing currently, I'm sorry. It's getting a bit too much. I don't have so much time to crap with you. I can't even catch your lame jokes. -,-

And the way you showed your concern for me, I feel uncomfortable with it. You said I was too sensitive when I told you not to talk to me in that way, but do you think sensitivity is one which can be controlled? No. Just change the way you talk to me and maybe I will feel better, at least better.

Frankly speaking, I know myself and I don't really like being 'pestered', in fact, I like to stick with people who doesn't care about me, and can't be bothered with me, that's me. I know that's weird, I know I'm weird, and you said I was weird, but that's not a thing that I can easily change. It's my character and how I am like, don't like it? Well, leave me alone.

I really feel uncomfortable with you, every time. Maybe it's because of our past? I don't know. All I wish for was for you, leaving me alone, at least for the time being, I'm irritated.

I do hope you read this and I bet you will know I'm talking about you, A. :)

No comments: