Sunday, November 11, 2007

DJ Boonie ;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KOK SIONG!
- Although I know he won't see it.


I guess it's really time for me to change back to the "normal" sleeping time. Haha. I've been sleeping like.. around 4-6am everyday recently. Don't ask me what the fuck I do when I was awake. I didn't really have that much time in a day as you all think. Haha. I sleep for 12hours! Haha. 4-6am sleep, 4-6pm wake up. Haha.

Lifeless.

I really hate this kind of lifestyle I'm leading. My friends are mostly early birds, and so.. now.. I feel like I doesn't have friends at all. Especially when my Dear-y Kohkoh is out of Sg. :( She has been the one always with me, from Sec2 till now, never left in-between. We are always keeping in touch, be it chatting in Msn or talking on phone. I hate talking on the phone actually, but exception for her. Maybe because she can't really go out everytime, thus we have to talk on phone. Haha. A few days ago, I had actually wanted to sleep at around 3am, but she called me. -,- So we chattted till 6-7am plus. Lol. I'm going to meet her up after she comes back from the Thailand Trip!!

Ohoh, I have a new love, no, not on Digicam. Haha. DJ Boonie!! Omg, he's a freak man, he can make really good songs!! I lovee almost all the songs from him! He rocks to the maximum. I don't know how he look like though, neither do I know where he is from. Hahaha. Scarly he.. Aiya, don't critisize people lah hor, at least I know he's talented. Heh.


No comments: