Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Birthday, Nordy!



Went to celebrate Nordy's Birthday today! Although it's belated, I still wanna wish her Happy Birthday!! Haha. Actually I sms-ed her yesterday le. Haha.

Met up @ Punggol Mrt, left for Marina Square. Something funny happened, won't be elaborating. Haha. Not that I don't wanna share, I think you people won't be interested, and only when you're there, then you know how funny it is. Haha. Saw an Adriano-Dressing Look-Alike. Haha. He dressed until like Adriano lor, not very handsome though, Adriano is still better!!

Headed to Kbox straight away, had a very hard time finding it!!

There's a new package, very good. $15.50nett. 1 snack, 1 drink, 1 titbits, each. 2pm to 4.30pm. We left at around 4.20pm. Haha.

If you noticed, the room is different. Haha. Because!, the audio system suddenly got some problems, so we have to change room lor, if not have to waste our time waiting for the person to fix it. And who knows, we're damn sway okay, the new room we changed to, one microphone spoil lah!! Didn't ask for assistance though, doesn't want to trouble them too much. Haha.





I have to straaaaaaaaaain my eyes to look at the screen @ the purple room! So fed up. Still like the Orange one more. The Purple one layout also a bit weird lor.


From the Orange Room, to the Purple Room, then the Toilet, last one is at my House! Hahaha.


Went to the toilet straight away, cos we're very urgent. Hahaha.


Walked to Hong Kong Cafe, and again, we had a haaaaaaard time finding it. We walked one whole round in the Mall, and when we managed to find it, it's outside of the Mall. -,-





She is so niceeee, she doesn't want to start eating before my food came. Haha. I asked her to eat first, but she refused!! Such a stubborn kiddo(she's gonna kill me!).


Basically, we left after eating, straight away. Haha.

And this, is something I gave her when I meet her. <3

No comments: