Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sis's Birthday Dinner; The Line @ Shangri-La

September 2,


Sis's Birthday Dinner; The Line @ Shangri-La








Had a tiff with the Bf since 2 days ago, so he didn't joined us. So since Sis got leave for that day, we went out to walk around before we meet Yiwei after she knocked off and then went to find Hilton's Hotel to get cake, but the cake was so expensive wtf.. We walked so far and already so hot and annoyed, ended up decided we should just head over to Shangri-La cos we were late for our booking!

Took a cab and went in to eat while we wait for Yiwen, Xiao Goh and Shan Dong. Also asked them to get a cake before heading over.















Salad for first round!


Skinny pizza, roasted potato, fish, pork, broccoli ..


Tomato soup which tasted soso only lol..


After second or third round, I'm actually feeling kinda full already lol.. But I keep telling myself I still haven't ate back the SGD80, so I must not stop!! Hahaha.. The other 3 reached at around 8 or 9pm and started digging in! Haha.. 





He took so many oysters!! But here's a totally raw one..


Didn't get to shoot his face after he ate the raw piece of oyster, but he say damn disgusting lol..


I was sooo full, I couldn't take it anymore, I HAD to go walk around before I start on the desserts.


Seafood


Japanese



Salad





Dimsum


Indian


Local delights


Dessertssssss


Chocolate fondue


The 2 cups.. It's the same thing.. That is the best out of so many~




Mango sherbet + chocolate w/ crushed oreo bits, chocolate bits, chocolate rice flakes and rainbow rice flakes :b Greedy I know..


Leftovers






After we paid, decided we will go outside, along the poolside to cut cake! Cos we will be at the movie later, so had to cut cake first before we leave.










Our irritating photographer haha!





Happy birthday my Sis!








Watched Smurf's the Movie! Smurfsome movie la la la la la la~ :D





Xiao Goh sent us back home and then I camwhored again >.<












Bought this nail polishes at SGD1 each!! But quality sucks -.-


Bought this as well! Decided to give it a try after using 2-3 bottles of Laneige's toner! Love to try new products! (:

No comments: