Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cousins belated Gift Xchange.

December 26,


Cousins belated Gift Xchange.


Well, all I can say is, 2010's xmas is not for me. Had the same ol' situation as yesterday night, I was so disheartened, I decided to flight-mode my phone.

I reminded him about the meet up with my Sis and cousins this night, before we ended work, he told me he will be going to Molly hse, again. He intended to leave after the dinner and gift exchange with us.

I told him, he doesn't need to join us anymore, I told him to just go Molly hse. I really felt like this guy no hope already, what does these implies on do you know? Gambling is waaay more important than his Babygal. Hohoho FML.

I took the present he prepared and said I would helped him exchanged it. He didn't want it that way. He insisted on tagging along.

Waited for X.Goh to drive to where we were at, then set off to Arab St. Yiwen thought Arab St was not a very suitable place for Jia En to be at, so we changed venue. Decided on steamboat!

& that's when Benny Cheong Bao Fang decided he didn't want to go along with us already.

After steamboat, we went to Mcdonald's to exchange all the presents! ^^ Mine was given to Benny and I got present from Yiwen:D

























(Actually there is one more video, but it is taking forever to get uploaded on Youtube, shall just skip it, the top one is already good enough! Haha:D )

All the presents!! :D





My presents! :3



I got Babylove the Ralph Lauren perfume he was using but got thrown at the BKK airport. Haha!

All in all, although the Bf was not around, I still had a lot of fun with all my cousins. ;D


***


I gave him the present the next day and he sent me this sms:D


No comments: