Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Celebrate Babylove's Birthday♥

December 13,


Celebrate Babylove's Birthday♥





Went to have our supper at this pub/restaurant place before heading to Kbox.

And somehow, I got quite sad cos B kept saying things which made me felt like everything I did for his once a year birthday was not appreciated. Moreover this is the first birthday I spent with him as the status of his girlfriend, of course I want to make it memorable and enjoyable. Sigh, just let it pass, I guess he just want me to save money.

I'm sorry if I wasn't in the right mood the whole night, cos I was really upset that all that I did/planned was not seemed to be appreciated.











Went over to Kbox. Singing time~ Jason Ah Tiong came over to join us after he finished his OT. So thankful and appreciated that he came to join us.

Very disappointed in the rest, B always attend their birthday celebrations and all, but this time, what he got was only me, Yw and J. We were also in the wrong actually, we didn't asked them earlier, and they were only asked at the last minute. Some miscommunications between me n B.

After the clock strike 12, we took out the birthday day cake and was all ready for photography and birthday song! :D

I don't know why all of them wanna act shy-.-




My cutey Babylove♥♥♥
& his favourite durian flavour cake!
This cake cost me a bomb!
The most expensive cake I ever bought!








Look how much he adore the duriannn~


Happy face:D




Making a wish, hoping that he can marry me in the future when time to come and when he had save more than $20,000. HAHAHA!!


Blow the candles off and your wish will be sent.




B and Yw.


B and funny J, he kept hiding his face everytime idk why.


Time to cut the cake!! See how cheeky this boy can get!


Gluttony tasting the durian cake from the candles lol!




















& when we were eating I was still saying that scarly later the person say no durians allowed, the person really came in and told us durians are not allowed and asked us to keep it! Hahaha!



B's 主打歌!

No comments: