Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Off day .

December 7 ,


Off day .


Amazingly , we took the train to Queenstown then took cab to Queensway shopping mall .

Searched almost all the shoes shop for Vans canvas shoe , but all either dont have the design or dont have my size . Sad case . It's all one size bigger and/or one size smaller than mine . -.- Unlucky much .

After that we decided to take a bus back to our area , but the bus took really long till I insisted we take a cab . I regretted . The cab fare cost us $38 . WTF .

Went to have our dinner at Sakura Shabu Shabu International buffet at Punggol Marina Country Club . Cost us $52 -.- The dinner was alright at that price but hey together with the cab fare my Babylove spent really quite a lot leh . *(stuffed a $50 in his bag the next morning hehe:b)*










This stupid here dont eat mussels still wanna take one , for fun -.-



Got so f.full to the extend we ended up eating only the bak kwa ! Haha super nice ! ~







Headed home after that . Got my Sister to come drive us back ! Thanks a lot she had been giving us a lift quite frequently now .


While waiting for my Sis we spent our time at the arcade .












I enjoyed the dinner except the fact that we got too overly full and there was no eclair !!



No comments: