Friday, December 3, 2010

Dye hair @ JB

October 12


Dye hair @ JB


As usual , we went to JB to dye our hair , but this time we went to a different salon . One which is nearer to the custom .

Looked for quite a number to salon for a cheaper price , but all of them cost more than the one we usually patronised . At last , we asked one , dye hair @ RM80 . Settled down then realised RM80 is only for colour , not included treatment and cut . So additional charges added up altogether also cost more than Angel(our usual salon) .

I was damn fucking pissed with the colour that bitch dyed for me . I said it very clearly that I want light colours , I DONT LIKE DARK COLOURS , but SHE THINKS dark colour will look good on me . I still wanted light colour . In the end when I see the outcome .. DARK COLOUR .

FHL .

Who the hell is dying hair sia .. Me or she . Fucker . Not ever ever returning to that ridiculous place again .

Babylove wanted Ashgrey , same out GREEN -.- Professional much .





















As you can see from the photos above how dark colour doesnt suits me . D:





Went to have our dinner at the nearby seafood place . Went there together once before w/ Yiwei , Yining & Bf . The food was good thus decided to make a visit again ^^ && most imptly , it's cheaaap !













After dinner headed home and was shooting non-stop again :b Though the colour was like a shit , though we were not satisfied w/ it , but taking photos were still a must !!


I really hate it . I hate to see myself in dark colour hair !! D:







Me and my 3rd daughter ! :B





全家福 !!







Me and my 3 precious little babies ..



This is my second daughter !



Daddy and elder daughter ! Look alike huh ! ;D





The End .

No comments: