Saturday, August 7, 2010

Kaixin's Bday !

July 25 .


Kaixin's Bday !





Met up with Kamy, Meiping and Stanley at Compass Point first before heading over to Kaixin's place for her bday buffet .










After eating and cake-cutting we all went into the room for photo taking session hahaha :D






























Played with Kaixin's rabbit for a while before leaving :p



Left at around 6pm , went over to Hougang Plaza for Kbox ! While Kamy went home but joined us for a while later ..












&& before we left at around 10pm , they discovered this room when I was in the toilet haha :D






Went to the coffee shop to have western food , and Alan joined us ! And Jessica too (:

It's been 4yrs .. Since we last had a proper meet up . Hah .. Seeing him again , the feeling .. awkward . Maybe we can be friends since we didn't treasure being each other's special someone . (:

Now that I have my love and he has his love , I hope we both can really get our very own happiness (:

My bad for not telling my lovely bf I met him . :x Sorry .








No comments: