Friday, August 6, 2010

Jackie & Jason Birthday Chalet

July 24 .


Jackie & Jason Birthday Chalet .


After work , waited for Messy to close , then Molly & Eugene drove all of us to East Coast Park Chalet for celebrating Jason's 21st and Jackie's 20th .









My love starting the fire :D This I call MAN . Haha , guys who doesnt know how to start a fire are gays .



Sabo timeeee ~ !!










Cakes , chilli powder totally black-hearted these people .. Sigh ..


Five hunks haha :D Xgui extra .. See Dixon so cuteee , Messy new guy haha :D



Gluttony eat non-stop . :\



Had a few cups of Vodka mix coke and green tea and this is how I turned out to be :x





Best guy in the world trying to clean up a bit ..


2 flower idiot ! HAHAHA ~



Yay bday girl kiss me I lucky lucky la haha :D











Strong man !!















( More photos here )


Left at around 6am cabbed home with Yiwei ! Dear accompany us out then he went back to chalet to sleep again .

No comments: