Saturday, August 14, 2010

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY !!!

August 9 .


HAPPY NATIONAL DAY !!!





Was not a happy one for me thou ..

All along , I knew you were like this , my boy .. But now , I see you in a different view , a view from girlfriend to her boyfriend , a view to someone I love .

You need to know , there's a limit to whatever things you do or say . I can say my tolerance level is already consider high le (:

Please think about me , whenever situations like this happens . Please think about me , before you coordinate with them . && most imptly , think about me , before you think it's fun to play like this , with a girl .

Y'know you make me want to stay away from the shop sometimes .. I miss you , I wanna go over and see you , but .. Most of the time , when I stepped in to the shop , it is either I don't see you , or I witnessed things which I don't wanna see , or facing the people I don't wanna face , or even worse , being chased out of the shop , in a fucking rude way , like as if I'm a fucking wild dog intruding someone's house. -,-

Boy , I don't deserve all this shit from other people . Please think about me , just a little sometimes will do .

I love you .

No comments: