Tuesday, May 25, 2010

3 days :D

May 13 .


Tattoo, gone .


Was supposed to meet Kahmin in the evening for tattoo , but the night before , she told me she ain't getting inked already . I wanted her to accompany me for it still , but was totally troublesome .

We decided to just meet up to catch up with each others life (:

And on this day itself , we didn't meet . Cos she was too busy with her stuff and she didn't confirm with me what time she meeting me and all , so I just stayed home till she smsed me and ask where I am and told me she's done with her stuff .

After hearing I'm still home , she said let's meet some other days -,- Well , it's fine cos I don't really feel like going out already .

Then that stupid called to ask wanna watch movie or not .. End up I don't like something he said and I decided I'm not going . I'm gonna stay home and sleep early . :\


***


May 14 .


Supper .


Went to have supper after work with Yiwei , Benny and Shawn .

Got Benny to go buy mince pork noodle for me , but he bought the yellow noodle I frigging detest . Ate everything , except the noodle . Lol ..


***


May 15 .


Ip Man 2 , Mustafa .





After work went to buy tixs for Ip Man 2 . Then went to have supper with them .





Niceeeeee , I really regretted not wanting to watch it at first haha ! :x

After movie Hugo don't have the feel to go home yet , so decided to walk over to Mustafa . Benny brought us to see the bapoks lol .. He superrrrr familiar with those alleys la .. Haha , must be always go find . Hmm , maybe he regular lei :\

Walked around Mustafa till around 3am . Cabbed home . Bought nothing much , just plain walking round and round -,- Waste time .

No comments: