Sunday, November 22, 2009

No E72:(




Went to Hougang Mall to meet Vanessa for my Forever21 items, then Sis and I walk around as she's looking for shoes. I spent around like.. $150. Just within fucking 2hrs! I just can't believe how fast my slow and hard earned money goes. Sigh.. Was still talking about spending my money wisely. I can't even resist the temptations. -,- People who shops with me before should know how I shop. My god, you girls can really call me a Shopaholic already. :(

Now, I've come out with a solution, on my off day, I will stay home if there's nothing much. && the moment I'm typing this, I'm thinking, I can do online shopping -,- OMGGGGG, I really feel like killing myself. I really must stop shopping. :(


My F21 items:D
Totally loving sneakers and raglan(:




New bag and hair clip(:



Jacket and Jeans from Cotton On; Top I bought from Sharon ytd.



Gonna exchange this jeans for the other black one I let go of. Still think black jeans suits me more. Haha.. :p

After we left Hougang, we came home first, then left for the temple near our place. I need to have more luck!! Everytime no sales, very stress! :x

A few hours later, we went out again. Haha.. Compass Point. Was going to recontract my phone line and get my dream E72, but.. the person say my contract still not due yet, cannot recontract. :( My Bro actually wanted to transfer the line ownership name under mine, but cos got contract on hand now, so cannot transfer -,- So basically, we can't do anything. A total waste trip. -,- Headed home after that.

I'm so sad lahhhhh, no E72!! I just checked w/ Haris about E72 w/o contract, the price is.. WOW..! So.. I have to wait some more lahhhhh! Haiyo.. I really cannot wait already!! I want to dieeeee.



:( :( :(

No comments: