Friday, September 18, 2009

Starting the working life again.

September 15, Tuesday





Went to meet Shuning up at around 9pm to exchange our concealer! Haha! Had snow ice at Hougang Mall again, then went to her house void deck chit chat till 12pm. LOL!

Before going to meet her was at home chatting w/ Yurii on msn:D







***


September 16, Wednesday


I was so paranoid for my first day. I woke up at around 7 or 8am HAHA! But I went back to sleep agn:p

Was very bad working there. I was already planning when to leave this company. Lol. It's hot, bored, busy and difficult. I planned to finish off one month and I'll go. Haha!

Knocked off at 9pm(: (That's the only good thing!)

You won't be able to imagine how Ay reacted when he saw me and have that 'blingbling' effect in his eyes saying "Hi~" in a uber friendly way and what I returned back was just mere coldness! HAHAHA. That makes me laugh. :D You also won't be able to imagine how I embarrassed him in front of his colleagues when he looks at me and asked me qns but I just look straight answering a one word answer and never stop walking! WAhahaha! Hopes this teaches him a lesson and he will not talk to me agn, cos I don't like it.


***


September 17, Thursday


This is only my second day and I'm late.

Can't blame, I had a diarrhea, so I alight at Potong Pasir for the toilet! Gosh, my poop almost dash out! Hahaha! Ok, sounds disgusting, that's why I didn't tweet about the reason for me being late :p

Ok lah, fine, if you are going to argue w/ me that if I left house earlier I would not be late even if I had to alight to shit. :\ I left home late today, so even if I didn't alight halfway, I would still be late for like 10mins, I guess..?

I was late for frigging 30mins. :\ Super apologetic. But.. well, I HAD A DIARRHEA!! :x

While I was working Jeneve rang me up, she asked if I want to go and help her work. Lol.. I haven't gave an answer yet, cos there was customers and I said I will call her back.

Still considering.. but I guess not. Most probably.

Today I feel like actually this job is not too bad afterall. Shall continue working and see how. Don't quite like the location though. It's too in front and I tend to get very distracted by people walking around. There's so many handsome guys today!!!! :D Happiest thing which happened the whole day wahahahah!!

Hopes she lets me go to the shop inside! Much more cooler, and also nearer to my friends hehehe :p


***


Ok, I'm turning in seriously.
I hope I can wake up tml. :\

No comments: