Saturday, September 19, 2009

E72

Ohmygod.

My energy are frigging drained. I'm sooooooo tired. Never felt this tired before when I was still working at Messy. Sighh.. I remember previously I worked for Farhan, selling T-shirts, was quite tiring as well, but still not to the extend like this timezzzz!!

I'm tired. Evry part of me is feeling sour. My neck doesn't seem to be mine anymore, same goes to my legs. :(

Nothing much happened, just that I took a lot of time 'eating snake' either over at Messy/X-factor/Vinz/J-square. LOL..! I 'eat snake' quite often seriously. That's the only time I can rest well!! The location is very in front, therefore, the moment I sit down will also be the moment I stand up again. People keep coming in, but not all will buy! The thing I dread most is customers who takes a very long time to look/decide. -,- This type really kills me. So sometimes I actually chant in my heart saying "don't come in don't come in don't look don't look". LOL HAHHA!!

Ohmygod, I think I'm so funny.. :D :D :D

Ok, stop.

Today many friends came to find me! Haha! I mean like, they drop by to say hi lah haha.. Actually 2 only lah, King and Hugo, the rest like Yuki, Molly, Teresa, Alson, Serene, etc is they already know I working thr le, so when they walk pass they just say hi or smth.. :D So long never see Hugo, I told him to go home before 11:30pm, he told me he going to eat after work! -,- Chatted for quite a while until the frigging shop became crowded.. Seldom have chats like this w/ him. Always got disturbed by Benny that '活该' Bastard.

I ended work at 10:30pm today instead. She asked for my help cos Eric had to leave at 5pm, I could not say no since she added in she will let me off tml(which is now already). She had actually requested for 11pm, but I can't. I HAVE to get home before 11:30pm. Lol. Yes, I'm superstitious.

Anyways, 10:30pm off I go.. Crapped around and I didn't left Bugis on time to be able to get home before 11:30pm. I took my own sweet time over at J-square crapping w/ Evon's husband, Weilin and his friend. I helped them out w/ the offerings. I spread out the incense paper! HAHAHA! They are not good at it, so I help them do all of it!!

Went to take my bus at around 11pm. I only got back home at around 12plus. :\ Awesome for saying 'I HAVE TO'. Haha..





UPDATED:

I forgot to mention this angmoh who is worth to mention. Lol. This is the first ever time I met an unreasonable aggressive insane Caucasian. -,- She freaking shouted at me! At first she raised her voice at me, I argued but not in a very rude way, then she raised her voice, everyone was looking.. I just look at her, turned around and walk away. Lol. Stupid sia.. Just because another person wanted to get the top she CAME BACK for. If she had got it in the morning, nothing like this would happen and nobody's gonna snatch it away from her. Lamonamo bitchxzxzz.

Next time I see her I sure laugh to myself, look at her and say crazy!

Even our supervisor also say she a bit mental problem. LOL.. She's really fierce. Dunno for what she keep raising her voice. Super duper demanding. I guess no guys wants to fuck her, that's why she became like this. Hmph!

Shout at me.. Go and die, đi chết, nin dua thay!! Hmph! D:


***


I mentioned I wanted the Samsung Star didn't I?





I changed my mind after seeing Rebecca w/ her E63. HAHA!

Now I want a E72! Or should I get E71?

E72 function better, yea, get E72! :D


This is E71.



&& this, E72.

(Metal Grey)


(Zodium Black)


(Topaz Brown)


I was actually going to ask for opinions here but after thinking I thought to myself, what if you guys ask me to get the black one? That's why I decided not to ask hahaha! So most likely, I might be getting the Topaz Brown one. If not, it'll be the Metal Grey, definitely not Zodium Black, don't like the back of it.

I read the review for E72. Not too bad.. 99% going to get it:D Hooray! I miss changing phones. I used this F480 for like.. 7months already!!! So longggg...

Ok so, I heard this phone will only be coming out on the later third quarter of 2009 which I guess will be around.. SOON..!! Omg, soooooooonnnn!! ;D

I'm so gonna get it. I'm so gonna stick w/ this job for the $$ to get it asap!! :D Hey I can actually wait for M1 to include it in the Take 3 thing, then I can get it for free!! I will definitely upgrade my plan willingly to frigging get this phone on my hand.

Wi-Fi phone, come come come~!! ;)

I'm starting to detest my current phone already. :( I still haven't got a new charger for it. && I doubt I will be getting one too, I'm so gonna discard it soon for my new E72 WAhahaha!! ;D

I reckon I can get it w/ my second month salary hehehe :p

I'm going to immerse myself w/ the E72 photos now. Gonna browse thru the specs for the forth/fifth time already.

Bye! Badnight bad dreams bad day ahead! ("v")

No comments: