Thursday, September 24, 2009

Beetles, hate beetles.

Beetle's day. LOL. Phelia said that.

A beetle raided my neck. Phelia's sis too. Haha.

I swept it away anxiously and it drop on the floor like this.




But..! It's not dead yet. How do I know..? To play it safe, I use my usual trick. COVER WITH CONTAINER, FASTER FASTER! Hahaha.. Covered it and moved it to the floor as to be secure that it won't be able to get out. It started moving. Lol! Scheming beetle.

Another beetle raided my place. Landed on my sofa, I covered it w/ container, but it escaped!! Dad still managed to catch it and threw it thou. Scheming beetle.





Yet, another beetle(same as first pic) flew in and landed around the area we hung our clothes dry. I ran to my Dad and sat thr for a very long time till I got bored and went back to the computer table.

Ahah! Landed on the comp table. I grab a container again and cover it. LOL! Till my Dad came out from his room and threw it away in the bin. Wahahahah! Scheming beetle.

I hate beetles/bugs/whatever insect-y thing. D:

No comments: