Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Horrible V-Day

February 12 , Thursday



Kerene , Da Man Tou . :D


Lilian .


Joyce .
Very long never see her already , today she dropped by cos she looking for V-day gift . ;)


Charlie .
This stupid idiot quit his job there le .
Will definitely miss him !


Chatted with Christina aft I came back from work , she said something rly true "we can try to prevent it" . :D



February 13 , Friday
V-day eve !




Messing ard with my hp cam ...


Then my digicam ...


Yiqin ! She went shopping at Bugis , then at first I still dun recognised her , cos it's been like .. more than 2-3yrs ever since I last saw her? Hah .. She recognised me and called me but I went like "huh" and gave her a who-are-you-look . Lol , damn sorry la ..


Xueying Keai also dropped by . I still helped her anyhow cut her fringe . LOL ! Damn funny .


At last , my Bestie came .. The one I misses alot . :D


Went home tgt and had supper !



Looked hw happy she is , know why ?
Cos I gave her a Lee Hom CD !! :D
I'm the best Bestie . :p


Discovered that e lighter I stuck crystals on is actually a faulty one , so I hurried to get another lighter , and stick e crystals on it once I reached home .

The black is e new one .



Febuary 14 , Saturday
Valentine's Day (:

The results of having a good camera phone and a digicam .
You tend to take photo with both gadgets and end up with chunks of similar photos .
:P





Early in the morning when I reach workplace , he passed me the chocs . (:



Well , I dun wish to finish it up by myself cos it'll be too sinful alr , haha , so shared it . :p

I shared it with friends ard ..
I haven't even started opening it , Benny was already beside , waiting .. Lol ..
Then Jun An came also , cos he was going to buy food .


Nt more than 30mins , I think ...


Took photos during bored times ..






How I spent my first V-Day ever horribly :

I waited for him near his shop as he need to wait for his boss to restock .

Took a cab to Cine . $4.80+$3 extra charge , but he thought it was $4.80 only and started digging , then when the uncle "repeated"(first time I heard but I think he didn't) $7.80 for the second time , he started digging another $3 , and at that point of time , I was already out of the cab . -,-
*I dun like guys to dig money/coins but he digged .*

Went to buy tix , had actually agreed on watching Bride Wars , but it's sold out , thus change to Pink Panther 2 thou there was only the first row left available .



Bumped into Jun An and his Gf , they are like .. So sweet .. *Envy*

Anyways , the show starts at 1:20am , thus we gt loads of time .. Went to have supper ..

Guess where ?

.
.
.

Burger King -,-
*I hate to dine at Fast Food Restaurants when I'm out .*

Worst of all is to bumped into Jun An again . -,-

Fine , I had that stupid BK with him then after we finished , we went out cos he wanted to smoke . After smoking .. The most horrible terrible thing ever is ..! He actually suggested to go Lvl9 play game , then I can use my Friendster Msn whatever also . I said I don't want , yet he still proceeds on taking e lift and going to Lvl9 , play game . -,- I was already super fucking fed up and irritated by that time . He asked me "U rly dun wan to play ah?" , I shook my head , and then he just happily pay the fees for one com .

Very unluckily , we bumped into his friends , Gary & his Gf there . Well , basically they played games tgt , while e Gf surf net and I sat one side , sms-ing for a fucking hour .

FINALLY ..

Time for the show .. That really saves me from having the thought of telling him I want to leave straight away . The show was really funny that it kind of made my mood better .. but the sight of him makes me mad agn . -,-

After the show , took the escalater down and the main thing is .. We actually kept mum from Lvl6 , all the way out . He and Gary smoked . && after smoking Gary left with his Gf first . Left the 2 of us , also ready to leave ..

Left separately was common for us , but this time , he didn't even bothered to stuff me with cab fare like hw he does previously . I'm nt after his money and all , but when I tell friends , I mean both guys and girls , abt it , they all gt fed up for me also , like .. "Why he never send you home? , This time he gt give you money?" , and I always tried to explain for him , saying I was the one who told him I dun nid . But they always shakes head in return . Guess most of the guys will insist on sending girls home even if she said she doesn't want to , right ? Hah .. Only my case is special . :\

GONE CASE .



No matter hw much I love him ,
it won't cover up the fact that we don't suit each other ,
worst of all is we don't even have common topics to talk abt .
That won't do , won't ever .



February 15 , Sunday

Went to wrk , very shag . Super tired and moody .. Told Teresa and Justin what happened and they stood my side ! Justin gt help him explain that guys doesn't like to keep coins etc .. but also gt make fun and imitate him say want eat BK etc .. Lol .. He really made my day la , super funny .

And at night , when I'm passing him the lighter(I was too angry to give it to him e previous night) explaining why one is spoiled , Benny caught us . So nw .. Basically , almost everyone knows abt it already .

Good thing that Benny left for Taiwan already , if not he sure keep disiao one . :\

I don't know why , but I felt amazingly happy when I saw he's happy when he got that lighter from me . (:

No comments: