Thursday, December 4, 2008

Remember MEEEEEE

November 28 , Friday

Spent my whole afternoon changing hangers . Gt to change all to another type , short of 100 hangers thou .

From this much .. To that little .. then to none left .


The changed hanger piled up from this much ... to this much .. :D



November 29 , Saturday




At night when I was on my way back home , I nid to take the lift up right ..

This cat followed me all the way till 8th storey . -,-



November 30 , Sunday

It's Eugene Birthday ! :D

My lovely bottle .


& my artificial tatt . :x





Took pics w Teresa (:


& also the new girl , Kat . Guess she'll feel like killing me if she happen to see this photo up here . :x



December 1 , Monday

Spent my whole day taking photos w my friends there . Haha ! :D

死Benny , only he don't want take photo w me . D:


Jun An & Uncle . (:



December 3 , Wednesday




Look @ Yuki , she crazy .. Take this photo then put as my wallpaper . -,- Lol ..






Everyone ...





REMEMBER ME !!!







































Tml off .. Yoohoooooo !~ :D

No comments: