Friday, December 5, 2008

Bestie Date



Met up w Szemian Bestie . (:

Compass Point for lunch/dinner . Went there to get her phone actually , but end up dun have the phone already . Hah ..



My yummy Curry Chicken Karaage Rice .


Her Curry Spaghetti .


Both of us couldn't even finish our main dish , we still ordered Potato Wedges and Chawanmushi . :p

Went down to Clarke Quay and walked around the ground floor for a while before leaving for Bugis .

Went to look for everyone .. Hah .. Then went to bought our phone . :D



Everyone thought it was my last day alr . Haha ..

Maybe ..

I'm not leaving alr .. I don't know .. Let me think about it first . (:

Aww , no more farewell gifts and photos . D: So sry to those who've alr gave me something . Haha ! :x

Doris talked to me for a very long time , leaving Szemian in X-Factor . :x So sry !

Had actually wanted to go shopping at Far East , but in the end it's too late alr , so just went to Bugis Junction and then home sweet home .. (:



(Don't ask me hw much I gt it for , thanks)

No comments: