Sunday, July 27, 2008

Kaixin's 17th Birthday




Was supposed to meet up with the girls at 12pm , but I was late . :x I only reached at around 12:30pm . Sorry girls !! :\

Took bus 3 to Bugis , Liang Seah Street .

Was super super hungry .. Had actually wanted to dine at Mario Kitchen , but it was not opened yet , although we saw 2 person inside eating , the person still told us they were closed . -,-

Headed over to Tong Shui Cafe then ..

Total damaged was around $95 . My damage was the worst , around $30 while their's was around $20 .



It's the fucking camwhore bitch again . Haha !



Side views ..


Now everyone's not camera-shy anymore ! :D


Foursome . :)


Glutton-yyyyyyyy ! :p




This was the present me and Szemian bought for Kaixin , glad that she liked it . :)



Left there at around 6pm with a bloated stomach . Haha ..

Headed to Bugis Junction to shop around , Kaixin and Jessica bought Tees from PMK . Then we walked over to Bugis Street , I bought a Tube Dress, Black Cardigan and Black short . Kaixin bought a slipper and top , Szemian bought a top . :)

I'm officially broke now . -,-

Headed home at around 9pm after running around chatting again . :x Sorry , Bestie .. Promised you to only say "Hi" and "Bye" , but in the end I still stayed there for a very long time .. :\

Gotta sleep soon , still have to work tomorrow !

Bye ! ~

No comments: