Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Zoo ! ;

Okay, so last year, 22 November 2007, I went to the Zoo with my lovely Nordy .




Once I snapped it, he got up. Hahaha! :D


The Kangaroo that scare Nordy. Lol .


The Baboon I scare. Hahaha!


Ain't it cute ? Nordy loved it . That's why you will see a lot a lot of Polar Bear photos. Haha.


I saw it on Discovery Channel before ! Heh .
(They heard the sound from Aeroplane.)



And introducing you: My loveeeeee ~ Hahaha.


It's so small. Such a tiny tiny cutie . :p


Okay, I thought it was a false snake at first, so I turned my head to look at it more carefully, who knows suddenly it opened it's mouth . D: Stupid . Want scare me ah !


I love the white tigers too !



Basically, I just love the animals. Except those smelly monsters. D:

I know this post is late, but .. I didn't really have time to blog about it, or rather forgot, and now that I've forgotten what happened on that day . I decided to just share the pics. Hahaha! :D

I had actually wanted to try their Ah Mengo, but it totally gush out of my mind when we were there. :( This year maybe, if Bessie and Szemian are willing to accompany me go! Hahaha!


MUST TRY!
Our Signature Drink -
Ah Mengo
- In celebration of Singapore’s most famous primate, Ah Meng's 44th birthday, the Ah Mengo was specially concocted. A tropical, delicious and delightful concoction of some of her favorite fruits. Available at the Forest Fare from 11am to 4pm and at Ben & Jerry's from 8am to 7pm.



You can adjust the speed at the bottom . :)


Videos!




No comments: