Saturday, January 5, 2008

A working off-day ;




I was late today! Omg. I had to wake up at 8:30am in order to reach there in time(always reached early), today I woke up at 9:58am! I always leave home at 10am, and I won't be able to reach in time, for sure. Then.. When I reached, I rushed there using all my already worn out energy, a lot of shops also haven't opened!! Omg. I was so fed up at myself. Don't know what the fuck I was rushing for. %$&%^*&^$$@$#^^$&@*^$*

By right, today is my off-day, but because Jeneve had something on, thus I was asked to work. And she said I have to look after the shop from 11am-10pm next week! Omg. Siao leh, then I ask her what if whole day also no sales? Hahaha! :D



Kaixin went to look for me! She's the nicest! I love her! Haha. I hate her at times too okay. No one is perfect, she has flaws, I have, you have too! Hahaha. :D

Had late lunch after work with her. I brought her to the hots' shop, I mean pass by only! Hehe. Okay, I already confirmed. There's 2 person working at that shop. As for the hot#2's shop, also got 2 person! Cos today I saw de got wear specs!!! I don't like people who wear specs, until I really know them well and already is friend liao lah, I can't possibly hate my friend because he/she wear specs mah. Lol.

Okay, I found out something which is really weird.

When I'm looking after the shop, without Jeneve around, there won't be any people, not even passing by. Then when Jeneve reached, crowd would be following behind her and she will be really buuuuuuuusy(once she step in). This is weird right. Then there will be a lot people passing by also, coming in, etc.. Sigh. I don't know why, but it's really like this. :(

Shu Ning said she might come too, but never! Even Sms me inform me also don't have. :(

So..

I came home and I'm feeling kind of sleepy already.

Bye.

No comments: