Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Parents' Wedding Anniversary ;

12th December


Went to celebrate my Parents' Wedding Anniversary @ Kallang. Actually it was on the 8th of December, but because I was in Malaysia, thus they postponed it, JUST FOR ME! Haha. My Dad loves me a lot, a lot more than truckloads. Haha.


Had Porridge. Heh. Although it's like a simple meal, but the total damage implied on my Dad is $120+. God, I would never want to be a guy in my next life. Haha. Not animals too, thank you god.


It's absolutely yummy. We ordered a total of around 7 small dishes + 3 desserts. Haha. Oh, my brother bought his girlfriend along too. She's really pretty, but I doubt her character is how she looks like. And she ate damn little can! Guess she feels a bit awkward bah. If I was her, I confirm eat 1/4 of how much I usually eat. Haha. Boyfriend's family members leh! Will very paiseh. Hahaha.

I hope we'll dine there again next time! Heh. :D

No comments: