Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ikea!!!

May 12,


Ikea.
















It was my off day! The Bf had already took off the day before, went fishing with Richard Uncle. I prepared and went to meet the Sis and Yiwei at Ion. Went to Prada but they don't have the design I want, so walked over to Wisma, but I'm damn sway! They having event!! Ahhhh~ I wanna die..

So in the end, it's like a wasted trip lor-.- Waste my cab fare there, then took cab to Tampines Ikea.

Walked around the first level while looking at the designs of the rooms then went to have our dinner.








Me luv meatballs~



Nobody can resist Ikea's chicken wings!!!



Searching for a shelf for Yiwei, can't find it, but bought a lot of other misc stuff. Until last min when Ikea was about to close, we went down and saw something similar to what we're looking for, we wanted it long, but what we saw was like a cubic. Lucky I asked the storeman and he said he has what we were looking for. :D Picked up our shelf and faster go cashier.


After we paid.. Guess how much damage caused? ... ... ... SGD230, again!!! :\

Went to buy meatballs and chocolate sweet at the store outside and also had their hotdog bun! :D Yummeh yummeh~


Our loots~





Fixed it all by ourselves!~ :D I love fixing things like that!

No comments: