Thursday, March 24, 2011

Off day.

March 3,


Off day.







Hit Town!


Cutesy mochi spotted at Ion Basement.



Went to do braiding for my hair again teehehe :B






***


March 8,


Off day.


Was already late for my appointment with the consultant from LFI(not sure abt this company name).

Rushed Babylove to get up and prepare, we then took a cab to Marine Parade.

The consultation was so damn long! They still told me it would only take around 30mins! D: The package was sooo expensive, although I'm really very interested, but it's way too expensive for me. As in, I would rather save those money up and go for holidays, it's not like my Bf thinks I'm too fat now. He loves me no matter how fat I become! Teehehe :B

After the consultation, B said he wanted to have our late lunch at the hawker centre. I was on for it, cos I also got no choice, even if I didn't want to, he will still eat there -.-

So we had some very awful western food just right after somebody said the food in that hawker centre are very nice. :\

Took a bus to City Plaza. A lot of people have been here and a lot of people get their stocks here for online stores. That's why I've always wanted to go there and have a look.

Nothing much. Seriously. The whole mall is just like M'sia Holiday Plaza and it is both, considered deserted. No people -.-

Went to try their famous mee hoon kuay! Babylove and I shared a bowl as we just had western food, remember? Haha!





After that, we left City Plaza and took a bus to Bugis. The first thing we did after we alighted - Ritz Apple Strudel Store.Omfg, we were eating non-stop!! -.- We had mango strudel, oooooh yummy yum yum!



& Eclair omfggg!


Then was Bugis Street, then waited for my Boss to close shop and took a free ride back to his place.



Trust me, he used to have beautiful chest and flat stomach.
Idk why after we got together, we had disaster on our body.





***

Some time ago, Yiwei bought me this pretty Spongebob toaster! I had actually wanted the usual bread toaster whereby the toast will pop out after it's done, thats why I showed Yiwei the pics and asked her to help me buy at Harvey Norman. Who knows she decided to give it to me as my birthday present for last yr! Hahaha! :D

I love this a lot. Actually, to be honest, I am actually a girl who loves to do grocery shopping and buying household appliances, in fact I just love shopping la.. I'm too fat so I can't always find nice clothes, but you see, grocery and hh appliances is easier to buy!! Haha..









No comments: