Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BKK Day Five.

December 20,


BKK Day Five.


Woke up and got prepared, it was the last day already. Early in the morning I got annoyed again due to Yw, cos she switched off the aircon as she was feeling cold-.- I was so hot the moment I came out from my bath, I was perspiring. Was so annoyed I think my brows almost got all tied up into a knot. >.<

Went out for shopping, Baiyoke was our first stop, as we missed it the day before. Shopping cools me down a bit and I was feeling better and slightly happier. Saw Prodesign boss in one of the shops taking stocks. :b

Went to have our lunch at the Wanton Mee place again! After that was shopping at Pratunam! Pratunam is a place which is very very similar to Bugis Street and better than JJ market(: A wholesale market with a lot of pretty apparels! Bumped into the Topz and Bottomz Ladyboss! Haha! ;D





I bought quite a lot at Pratunam as most of the stuff I bought it at wholesale price, so I took like at least 3 pieces at one shop :b





Wanted to head over to the Big C market, but none of the cabbies understand us! :( Went back to Baiyoke to walk some more, then headed back to our hotel. Put our loots down then went to Platinum Mall.

While we were walking around, shopping, he hurt my hand, I repeated "Ouch! Very pain eh!" a lot of times, I just wanted him to apologise, but he never! Some more, he kept imitating me, repeating after me! Was super irritated, in the end I got mad and decided to ignore him. :(

Went to the local snacks stall and bought a lot of snacks!! :D Went back to our hotel and I cool down my mood.

Pack up and time to set off to the BTS(Skytrain) to the airport! This is our first time taking the BTS haha! :D









When on the train, we had no seats, was super crowded, until the last 2 stops, finally got empty seats! I purposely asked Yw to seat to the other side, so I am seating nearer to the standing him. I expected him to ask me to move in if he wanna take a seat, but hell no! He walked to the other side and sat next to Yw instead! How nice.


Train token!



Our 20KG!!




Met up with James in the airport to come back to Singapore together. So anyways, our flight was delayed from 9:15pm to 9:40pm.

Had dinner at Burger King together after we checked in our luggage. This time around, I just have to repeat the stories, the happenings, over and over again. He sat beside Yw again when there were a seat purposely left for him. Until James and Yw told him, to sit at the seat which was left for him then he moved to sitting beside me.


While waiting for the plane!



Now as I'm typing this, I felt like.. Maybe all this happened, was because I kept giving him attitude. Maybe all this which happened, was all caused by no one but me, myself and I. :( I should reflect on myself, seriously. D:

We reached Singapore at around 2am.


Limited Ed Absolut Vodka! & Juicy Couture perfume.


2 of the whole bag of snacks I bought from BKK! ^^



Guess what? The Bf TOTALLY forgotten about my baggage and left in below the airplane seat. I officially thank him very much for treating me like this. Lucky we were behind them and Yw noticed it. Was already so annoyed over the uncomfortableness of the seats of Jetstar and Yw's thunder-loud coughing, yet I still have to go through this stupid thing.

& best of all, before we left our seats, he actually remembered to ask Yw where was her baggage! But mine? Totally forgotten under the seat.

I took my baggage, walking behind him, looking at him from behind, thinking when will he realised he had forgotten my baggage but no no no, I was soooo wrong to expect anything sensitive/caring from him. My baggage had totally slipped off his mind like nobody's business.

The moment I caught up with him and was about to walk past him, he actually offered to help me hold those plastic bags I was taking. All I said was, "It's ok, later you leave it there again". In a very very very pissed off tone, I'm sure he'd be wondering whats wrong with me again and what did he left over.

In fact, I heard him asking Yw what did he left behind! How was that? My perfect great Bf! That's why I looove him sooo much!

At that point of time I was really fuming mad and I only felt like I ain't important to him anymore. He doesn't care, not to mention concerned about me anymore.

My attitude problem is getting out of hand, maybe during this BKK trip, it was more like jealousy, but.. seriously.. if I put myself in their shoes, I can really understand how they feel, they must be constantly thinking "wtf is wrong with her again, like a crazy bitch!" . Haha!

There was actually this period of time where I really changed for the Bf. My attitude was indeed better and I don't flare up at him whenever he annoyed me. But aftermath, maybe it's due to the toleration I went through, so it's worst than ever and ever! Like a comeback for what I've be bearing for the first few months we were together where I only had slight attitude problem.

FML seriously, I really hope one day, I could really tame my temper, but it's easier to say than to be done. :(


ALL MY LOOTS! HEHEHEHEHE :B

No comments: