Friday, December 10, 2010

JB Trip .

November 10 ,


JB Trip .


Went to JB with Babylove and IkimarinJason . Took the bus in but something unhappy happened me and the guys . I was showing my attitude then I walked off first after I've written the white card , but was stopped at the counter because the M'sia custom officer says someone went in M'sia with the same name as me -.- Took them quite long to let me go , and meanwhile that 2 idiots are still writing their white cards .

I walked off first w/o them . In the end , we lost one another . I waited for them at the taxi stand for a very very long time w/o phone and basically anything , all my stuff were in B's bag . Just nice the customer service counter was just near the taxi stand , I asked if they could help me announce , they rejected , then I requested for borrowing their phones to let me make a call , they also rejected . WTF .

I walked back to the custom to look for them , but to no avail . Walked backed to City Square again , managed to borrow phone from a salesperson , called Yiwei but no answer . Seriously I dont know how come I didn't panic . I'm supposed to isn't it ?! :\

Just when I was calling Yiwei , I saw the 2 idiots -.-

I thought B would scold me but at that point of time I was showing attitude so I wouldn't give a damn as well . Haha ..

Then heard from them they kept searching for me at the custom where they lost me . && when they came City Square they asked the customer service ladies to announce my name -.- WTF , I ask them announce cannot la , the boys ask can -.- Fuckbitches .

Took a taxi to go Sutera Mall meet Yiwei , Yining and her bf . Once we reached , Yiwei LAUGHED OUT LOUD about me getting lost , I got mad and said "I don't think it's very funny" . The most irritating thing is EVERYONE THOUGHT I GOT LOST AND THE GUYS HAD TO ANNOUNCE MY NAME TO LOOK FOR ME . The fact is I dont think I got lost y'know . I merely walked to the taxi stand to wait for them , it's them who lost me . -.- Forget it , no matter how much I say people would still think I'm the one who got lost . Why? Because I was alone while they are in pairs . FEL . D:

Went to Angel , B wanted a haircut and perm initially , but end up in fear that they can't make the curl he want , he better not do it . Haha ..















After he had his hair washed and cut , we headed over to Jusco .







Yay cotton candy ice cream again !! :D



After that we went to the night market to have a walk then had our dinner at the Indian stall .


Potato swirl bought from the night market . Fucking yummy!!



The 2 idiots -.-

No comments: