Monday, September 27, 2010

Supper & Drinking w/ Bestie !

September 19 .


Supper & Drinking w/ Bestie !



After work went to have supper with Szemian Bestie !! So long never meet her up for supper !

Took a bus , my first bus in Sept , to Cineleisure . Had my fav addictive Botak Jones . Hah .. This time I tried their fish n chips , not too bad but still the Cajun chicken is still the best of best . Double cheese baked potato and coleslaw is a must for my sides hehe :b Bestie had chicken wings and shiitake mushroom soup only cos she had dinner with her boy earlier on before meeting me .






After supper we got nowhere to go , decided to have a drink . Searched sooo many places all the way from Cineleisure to Cuppage to Selegie Rd then to Bugis . Madness . We walked !! Haha cool right !

Settled down at the pub me and Karen patronised the previous time . Though it's expensive , but we were totally out of energy to continue walking anywhere else .

This time I had Sex on the Beach and Long Island Tea and it suck ! Damn it it had rum in it and I totally cant drink it . Awful max . Bestie had Vodka Cranberry and Lychee Martini (:











After our drink we cabbed home ! Was getting late and our body battery going low already hahaha .. No kick , must have another drinking night soon again ! :D

No comments: