Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Handburger

September 7 .


The HandBurger .



Love stayed over at my place , next day we woke up and sleep woke up and sleep until 6pm -,-












Rushed out to hit Town ! :D 313 again ! Hahaha .. I think 313 has became my fav hangout on my off day lol ..

First thing first when you are at 313 !! Marvelous Cream marvelous duper awesome ice creammm ~ Must-have !! Haha :D









Went to walk around all the standard shops we always patron . Found something I really liked in Newlook , but was $69.90 , I need to consider , cos it was like.. I find Newlook kind of con . Haha .. That time I bought a shirt $63.90 , after discount was still like almost $60 , few wks later people bought it at $20plus . Fucked up or not ? Haha ..

Forever 21 doesnt have anything suitable for me this season . Sad :(

Cotton On have a top , the one which caught my eye on it on my last off day ! I saw it at Suntec , but Bugis outlet doesnt have it , saw it at 313 outlet , got it for sureee ! Hehehe :b Also bought 2 tshirts for my love haha , that was the only thing I paid for that whole day shiook hehe .. Oh I also bought 2 different shades of pink nail polish there ..

After shopping , we went to have our dinner at The Handburger . Our first time dining there ! Nice environment , but a bit too close to the tables beside , no privacy when we talk haha .. Cos I was totally listening to the conversation which was going on on the table next to us .. HAHA ! Company politics ..

The serving was humongous I couldnt finish it . I think I left over about 1/3 of it :x Love was awesome , he finished it up ! Totally . Hahaha .. I like the salad they serve with the meal . Love chose the fries which tastes good as well ! ;D

























My cute boy !




Before we left 313 , I bought a Hello Kitty casing for my iPhone ! Time for it to change clothes again hehe :B





Went to Cineleisure play pool , love taught me how to aim , but I'm still lousy at aiming haha ! After that we took train together to Geylang Serai , I accompany him till there then I cab home le ..

Nice day spent with my love, I love it like this . ♥♥♥

No comments: